It is again that time of the year when the scorching sun gives way to foggy mornings in India’s capital city – Delhi. Winters in Delhi is a unique experience – for some it is too cold yet for many the morning mists and evening chills add to the beauty of the city. However, many corporate travellers are left without a choice when their business demands a visit to Delhi in the winters. For them we have come up with a quick checklist of things to carry to beat the chill of the capital city.
- Warm clothes: Carry thick woollens or jackets. Wear multiple layers of clothing to keep yourself warm.
- Woollen accessories: Do not forget to pack woollen caps, mufflers, ear muffs and gloves. You may need it early in the morning or after sunset.
- Sturdy shoes: Boots or thick soled shoes would be a better choice over casual flip-flops or sandals
- Moisturiser: The weather in Delhi gets dry and cold during winter. Therefore carry ample skin moisturiser to avoid dry skin. Also throw-in a chapstick.
- Medicine: Despite all precautions you may catch a cold. Carry medicines for common cough and cold.
Also ensure you choose a cozy accommodation with temperature-control facility. Rooms at JRD Exotica are warm, fully-furnished with plush bedding and snug duvets. You can also enjoy hot beverages round-the-clock at our hotel. In addition to it we have a well-equipped conference and banquet so that you can conduct your business meeting within the premises. No need to step out in the cold weather if you’re not willing to. Click here to make a booking with us.